TYPE YOUR KEYWORD HERE

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Honda C70

Honda C70

Honda C70. As usual I’m still hunting for old honda model and today I’m lucky. It was noon. I’m standing in front of my shop and suddenly an old model of Honda C70 stop by to change rear break shoes.

Honda C70

I don’t wait any minutes and I’m starting to ask this guy about his old honda model. He bought this old bike from his friend around years ago. And he said its already changed ownership from one person to another and finally he got it.

Honda C70

When I checked “Sipitung” for detail (this is a famous name for Honda C70 in my country), its looked like every item still in the right place. Starting from front fender to rear fender.


Honda C70

The machine is still in a good shape. You can look the carburator and air filter below; I think they are in a good maintenance. What a perfect old honda model!


Honda C70

I see a lot of “Sipitung” out there but they do a lot of make over to enhance the performance of its engine. But this guy still try to keep everything in it. Good luck to you bro!

Honda C70

I will see you again in near future with a new and fresh old honda motorcycle. Good luck!



Silakan baca artikel lain disini: Honda Passport

No comments: