TYPE YOUR KEYWORD HERE

Friday, November 09, 2007

Old Model - DKW

Honda C70, Passport, Super CubHonda C70, Passport, Super Cub

Hi all!
I see you again in this new article. I’m sorry I have to admit it that this topic will be a lot of difference with my blog title. But I can’t let it go if I see a beautiful old model of bike such as this one. This old bike was manufactured in Germany. It’s called DKW and was built on 1950’s (I guess…). This bike belong to one of my father’s friend and he so proud of it because you can see in these pictures that this thing still in good shape. My rough guess, this old bike is the only one in my city of Purwokerto or it might be in my country which is Indonesia. Does anyone interested to buy this old DKW?


Honda C70, Passport, Super CubHonda C70, Passport, Super Cub


I took this picture around a year ago. Why is it so long? Because I was so busy at that time and as the time flew I just remember it today and I decided to upload this thing to my blog. I hope visitors who see my blog will satisfy with it.

Honda C70, Passport, Super CubHonda C70, Passport, Super Cub

You can see the owner of this old bike. He holds his bike. He told me he has more than one old model of bike at his house. I will try to photograph his other old model of bikes when he stops by at my shop.

Okay, this going to be a long-short story. You can watch these pictures till you satisfy.

I'll see you again in my next story. Ciao...

Honda C70, Passport, Super CubHonda C70, Passport, Super Cub



Cari artikel lain? silakan klik disini: Honda C70

No comments: