TYPE YOUR KEYWORD HERE

Thursday, September 27, 2007

OEM Honda Motorcycle Parts for your bike - Part 2

Many parts on the motorcycle needed replacement. I had a very difficult time finding OEM parts for such and old bike. There just weren’t many parts available for it, at least not where I was looking. For those of you wondering, OEM stands for Original Equipment Manufacturer. Basically, the original parts. I looked around at some Honda dealerships but even their old stock of parts was extremely limited. For many of the parts that I couldn’t find an OEM part for I actually ended up either getting some custom made or just fabricating it on my own.


It was after that first encounter with rebuilding a motorcycle that I learned having that having great resources for finding hard to find parts is more than invaluable. It can save you so much time and frustration from searching countless stores, junk yards, other web sites. I really wish I knew about bikebandit.com back then.


Like I said, what I really could have used at that time was a place like bikebandit.com. This online store has such a huge selection of OEM parts for Honda motorcycles. and other bikes and toys, that it’s almost hard to believe. It’s like they went around and bought up all the OEM Honda motorcycle parts in existence. Bikebandit.com really is an irreplaceable resource for anyone rebuilding a Honda or other motorcycle from the ground up, or even just replacing a few parts.

Check back for part 3 of the article…
August 20th, 2007. by admin


Want to read another related article? here: Honda C70

No comments: